ShapeOko 2 Desktop Mill
Some Specifications on the ShapeOko 2
- Working area is 12" by 12" by 2.5"
- Open front and back for loading in longer pieces of material
- Easily expandable in both the X and Y dimensions
- Dual-drive motors on the Y axis, standard
- Double width Makerslide on the Y axis for added stiffness and strength
- Well-designed Z axis makes for easy tool changes
- ATXHS Wins Its ShapeOko 2 The exciting announcement from Inventables' blog which brought our ShapeOko 2 to Austin in June, 2014.
- Inventables Blog is an excellent resource for ideas in how to use the ShapeOko 2
- Makezine Review of Inventables' Software
- Assembly Overview offered for historical purposes. Obviously our ShapeOko 2 was assembled in-house with a build night!