The Ryobi 2.5-ampBand Saw is designed for a variety of woodworking uses. It features a blade tracking window and a rack and pinion blade support adjustment system.
- Powerful 2.5-amp induction motor
- 9 in. throat capacity and 3-1/2 in. cutting capacity height for versatility
- RapidSet blade tensioning system
- Blade-tracking sight window for greater accuracy
- Tool free cabinet access
- All aluminum wheels and ball bearing supports
Requires Owner Approval to Become Qualified for Operation
If you would like a class on operating the lathe, please contact the owner, Andy Darling. If you are interested in using the lathe and feel you have prior qualifications, you must apply for approval to the owner, Andy Darling.
This tool is owned by Andy Darling and hosted at ATXHS for members to use. Please contact the workshop committee if maintenance is required.