This tool is no longer at ATXHS
The CNCShark Pro, manufactured by Rockler, is designed for machining, routing, and engraving metal/wood/plastic. This hosted machine may be used for wood, wax prototyping and plastic materials. If you need to work metal, you will need to use the Taig Mini-Mill.
Requires a Class to Become Qualified for Operation
Before using the CNC Shark Pro, you will need to take a course from the owner, Andy Darling.
- Travel: X: 24" Y: 24" Z: 4.25"
- High Speed traverse
- Bearings: 12 Precision Linear Bearing Guides (4 on each axis) that maximizes rigidity
- Resolution: less then .001 of an inch
- High Power Hybrid 1.8-degree steppers
- USB interface with on controller memory storage
- 24V Supply to provide full power to the steppers