Members / board meeting:
- Upgrading wifi --
- How much do we need for 5 new Ubiquity access points ? $600 +/- ? Jessica and Martin are proposing
- Elrod says these would be a big improvement
- Proposal amount will be "up to $1000"
- Torrenting notices from Grande - we need to force people to use VPNs for everything, solve the whole problem
- Install cameras -- use Swan cameras we already have -- only board can look, in response to an incident
- not sure what hardware we need -- Martin and Mike K. will assess
- Policy-wise, installing cameras ( board-only accessible, incident-only review ) was already voted and passed a long time ago
Martin discussion item: Gift card / key fob for selling gift memberships in the future ?
Discussion on shipping laser tubes and why it took so long to pack them, decide on what to do -- David G. asks Danny M. why it took so long.
We will buy new aluminum honeycomb from Martin's stock ( $90 ).