Meeting called to order at...7:37 pm
- VOTE: Change the meeting schedule to the 1st and 3rd Tuesdays of the month ( Martin )
- Announcements about Mini Maker Faires Austin and Lubbock (Michelle)
- We have a booth and a learn to solder workshop at Austin Mini Maker Faire - Lubbock is far away.
- End-of-month party needs a couple volunteers, status report ( Martin )
- MoM wants you to clean your mess ( Martin )
- MoM members will be meeting early Saturday to clean the space before game night. - MoM possibly renamed to MoB (Ministry of Bulldozers) - 4:30 PM Saturday and “Junk Purgatory” will be created.. Purgatory will be the trailer.
- A Replicator from MBI is coming, who is interested in 3D classes? ( Martin )
- Tool committee re-org, Vice Chair statement on Committees. ( Marshall )
- We now have a budget for the tool committee and David seems to want to hand it over. Vice-Chair would like to hand over tool purchases autonomously with a review regularly. Looking for at least one more member for the tool committee. Committees should have monthly meetings. There is a publicly available tool request list is available on google docs. - questions about network committee - all committees are volunteers
- Sphiro event
- Need to ping Robert (RJ) for the conference space.
- Lawyers gave us feedback on the Co-Op
- Ran down options listed in the Lawyers’ email