Complaints on about behavior of a board member
Dir of Admin - recounts specific complaint Target of Complaint - recounts their side
Other discussion, possibility of letter of apology
Exec Dir: has a friend who does sensitivity training, possible board-wide required class ?
Side complaints about other disagreements with target board member, eventually set aside.
Dir of Ops: does the target of the complaint really want to stay on the job ? Recounts list of unexpected duties and work related to possition, it has more of a "people person" / "public facing" role than expected. Target of complaint is not sure, Exec Dir points out that an immediate answer is unreasonable.
- Discussion of "tech" versus "public face" sides of the board job
- Target of complaint likes to just get stuff done, not be in front of the cameras
- Gardner and Rob discuss board being public facing, other positions
like committee members doing the tech work, future structure as space exppands
- target of complaint mentions massive disruptions of solar donation, dealing with car
projects, members leaving dirty work areas, etc
- Dir of Ed: other behavior of target of complaint, eventually deemed unrelated in discussion
Conclusion: do nothing now, have a follow up meeting is Tuesday 7pm